Friday, November 7, 2014

HELLO !

Yuhuuuuu..... I'm so excited when i made this blog! \^^/
trully i already made this blog about 3 days ago. I don't post anything before because i'm too busy with googling about how to design the new blog (u know i'm a newbie as a blogger *what? a blogger? no. * LOL) but the result is.. i still cann't change anything with my new blog T_T i think i need a tutor for leading me.. anyone? :p

I don't know what can i do with this blog. But i think i'll filling it with my activities feat what i wear.. hwehehee :p it's not important of course but i just feeling happy when i dressed prettily and take some pict (actually many :p) and then posting it.
I love to read fashion blog from some populer bloggers from Indonesia, like ellejess and soniaeryka. They are so inspiring! 

Oh, i forget to introduce my self! :p hehe.. My full name is Veronica Pelealu. My friends usually called me "ve", but my mother like to called me "ika" :)
I'm 23 yo now and proud to be Indonesian! ^^ For language i choose to use english so many people can joint and enjoy what i wrote here. 
I love nail art, and i prefer to made the creation of nail art by my self. Of course the result isn't as good as if  you go to the nailart salon.. hehe
For color i love pink. So girly right?! :D but sometimes i often doubt when i think what i will choose with pink car or white car someday. Lol.
Hello kitty is mine! hahah.. yes, i love hello kitty to the moon and back! I guess the factors i like HK the first is because the color which dominan with pink :p and the second because the cute of HK it self.
Pssst.. after i wrote all the story above, do you think i'm an engineer? hahah.. i guess not! But yes, for sure i'm an engineer! The young civil engineer exactly. Two sides of me that contradictory, right?  ^^
I'll tell the story to you next. It has a long story.

ok, i think it's enough. Maybe too long for a first blog posting. hehee.. ^^v
Thankyou and enjoy the blog. So glad can share this blog with u all.


xoxo

ve






No comments:

Post a Comment