Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Amazing RED

Hai..haiii....
lately many people like to use red as a new black. Even use it as a dominant color or just pairing it with another color. Red always make your appearance looks stunning!
On last Feb 2014, i attended my bestie's wedding and our dress code on that party is red. I know it's so loooong time pass by, heheee...

below i share the photos . Check it out! ;D

got a selfie before makeup.. yeaaahh! peeeeeaacee... ^^v
before...
After...




girls with the beautiful bride :*
am i tell you that i did my makeup by my self? huehehe..
u should agree with me that the church is prettily amazing, right?  YES!
truly the red bag is not the best choice for this dress. But poor me i don't have a black party bag :( 


okay, thanks for reading guys! see u in next post :*


xoxo

ve

(*nb: forgive me for the bad quality pict T_T)

4 comments: